Numerous organisations are active members of crypto-communities.
A community manager with a bird’s-eye view of everything happening in the community is essential for keeping things under control.
One’s responsibilities as a community manager in the crypto space extend far beyond the traditional confines of moderation. Keeping the various investor and consumer groups on the same page is also part of this. You also need to devise effective methods of expanding your blockchain business in order to maximise profits for your investors.
It’s fantastic news, that’s for sure. You don’t need any technical know-how to become a manager of a crypto community. Let’s break down the steps to become a successful crypto community manager.
The Roles and Responsibilities of Crypto Community Managers
The practise of managing a cryptocurrency’s online community is quickly becoming accepted as standard procedure for virtually any ICO. Beyond just coding, strategic community management is a must for any blockchain venture.
Managing a community lets you work together in new ways with partners like investors, customers, and other members. Furthermore, you’ll be able to inform them about your core offerings and gauge their interest levels and preferences.
In this capacity, a crypto community manager must assume the following roles and responsibilities:
- Curate video tutorials in the initial stages
- Monitor community engagement
- Moderate member behavior
- Collect feedback
- Strategize for influencer marketing
- Share engaging and unique content across social
The online space where you will act as host is next. One of your primary jobs as a community manager is to ensure this happens. Each community platform, like Higher Logic, Discord, Vanilla, etc., has its own unique characteristics and challenges for moderators. Therefore, you need familiarity with and experience using a variety of community platforms in order to effectively manage a crypto community.
Crypto Community Manager – The ‘What’ & ‘How’
A crypto community manager is someone who oversees the online communication and engagement strategy for a digital currency company.
They have extensive knowledge of blockchain applications and digital currencies. Managers of crypto communities often create and use crypto charts to keep tabs on the market. They are well-versed in initial coin offerings (ICOs) and are familiar with the industry’s highs and lows.
If you want to manage a crypto community, consider these steps.
1. Grow Your Knowledge in the Field: Management of the crypto community is a locked door, and only knowledge can unlock it. The bulk of your time as a community manager for a blockchain community will be spent responding to member questions and looking for fresh ways to get people involved. If you want to provide better service to your customers and provide accurate solutions, you need a firm grasp of how cryptocurrency operates. You can join a variety of online crypto groups, including the Blockchain Community, Discord, Telegram, and Reddit.
2. Learn About the Responsibilities of a Crypto Community Manager: Starting out as a crypto community manager requires a solid understanding of how online communities function. Know what you’re getting into before you accept the role of community manager for a blockchain-focused online forum.
3. Increase Your Technical Know-How: Working as a crypto community manager will give you exposure to many facets of digital marketing and the inner workings of the industry. If you want to succeed in the crypto industry, you need to dedicate yourself to learning as much as possible about community management and the crypto industry. Managing a community allows you to observe member actions in detail, allowing you to anticipate their requirements and plan accordingly. Here’s your chance to dig deep into the ins and outs of running a crypto community.
It is projected that by 2023, the cryptocurrency market would have expanded by $23.3 billion. More attention will be paid to managing crypto communities. Make sure you have the blockchain understanding and community management experience needed to succeed in the competitive field of crypto community management before embarking on your career in this field.